Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! No it just a Giant Pikachu...

Wait did the title say a "Giant Pikachu!"
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh.. it's just a cute tiny Pikachu... so what was the "Giant Pikachu" title for???

Oh...it is a Giant Pikachu...ahhh....
Nooo! Where is that tiny Pikachu?! Why is it this Pikachu so big? TELL ME! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Anyway, Me and Mom were shopping and we came across this HUGE Pikachu!
At first when we saw it we were going to buy it.  I mean yeah it's big, but hey it's a Pikachu! But when we saw the price was too high, we put it back.  When we put it back we saw a woman pick it up as we left. 
We got in the car and we were about to leave when a man came over to the car and said "you know it's 50% off!" "All toys are 50% off!" 
I got out of the car faster then "Sonic!" I went back inside and saw the Pikachu still on the floor so I bought it this time in a heartbeat.  The woman who picked it up before didn't know it was 50% off when she put it back.  When she found out, she looked like she wanted it more than I did, but I Got it First!  I went out fast with my Mom back to the car, and that's how I got my Giant Pikachu!

No comments: