Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pokemon Of The Day

 I have not blogged in weeks but I am ready now! Anyway "Pokemon Of The Day" is where I show two Pokemon. Will your favorite Pokemon be up here on the "Pokemon Of The Day?" 
Keep looking to find out!  
So without further ado the Pokemon Of The Day Are.....
EmolgaImage Detail 

And.....
Image Detail
Why is there a question mark instead of the 2nd Pokemon?!! Urrrgh. Ok let's try this again the 2nd Pokemon is.....
Image Detail
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!! I will try one more time then I give up. The 2nd Pokemon is......
Image Detail
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I give up!
SnivyImage Detail
                    Oh now you show up! Arrgh...  

                                        Image Detail      Image Detail   
 Two great Pokemon which is your favorite?      

1 comment:

Lovey said...

Samuel you are good at this! Keep it up son!