Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Movie Of The Week

I will be doing reviews of my favorite T.V. Shows and Movies that I think would be worth reviewing each week.  Ratings will be from 0 to 5.  (5 a must see!)
Enjoy!

    This movie of the week is..................
Pokemon Heroes The Movie!!!
I give this movie a 5 because of the intense action!
Without spoiling the movie...here's the review.
Ash and Misty are in a water racing contest, Ash usingTotodile and Misty using Corsola. The race starts and all goes smooth until Totodile goes to fast and crashes causing Ash to lose and later finding out that Misty wins! Later Ash findes a girl getting caputred by ???? and ???? ! Ash saves her and they run into a ??? and later he finds out the girl was really was ????! I am not going to spoil it but I will tell you this.  This is my 3rd favorite pokemon movie so say this is a action must see movie!

1 comment:

Lovey said...

Another great movie!!! Nice review Samuel!